Works for Me Miercoles

NOTE:  If you came here looking for a Works for Me Wednesday post on children's books to soothe the savage beast, go here to read it.  I DO apologize for the confusion!

It's Works for Me Wednesday over at Shannon's Rocks in My Dryer, or, as I like to call it, Funciona Para Mi Miercoles.  I know, that's not correct grammar.  Lo siento.
Anyway, I really like the idea of linking to things that work for us.  Plus, last time I participated I got a whole 16 comments on my blog!!  A record!!
So I was thinking to myself, Okay, I want to participate.  So, what works for me?  What works for me...let me see...something must work for me...there has to be something that works...for me...Does anything work?  Does anything work for me?  Does it?  There has to be something that works for me!!!!!
So I was having a hard time coming up with something compelling and interesting...and funny.  Here is what I came up with, and I'm sharing it here because I think it may be news to some of you.  And thrilling news it is...Brace yourselves.

HOW TO APPLY EYE CREAM LIKE A PROFESSIONAL:
Pump out a small amount of eye cream.  Please use Arbonne's anti-aging eye cream only, you will love it, it is the best (just kidding...kind of).
Apply to your ring finger!  That's the one next to your pinky that wears the rings.  
Dab the eye cream gently between your two ring fingers, then apply with a gentle pressing motion to each eye area.  
You may apply under the eye, but also on the eyelid, if so desired.  Don't forget the corners of the eyes, where your lovely laugh lines reside.
Any additional eye cream on your fingers may be applied to your lips.

Why, you ask, should I use the ring finger?  And why should I put the extra on my lips?
Your ring fingers are your weakest fingers.  Therefore, you are less likely to unnecessarily pull the delicate skin surrounding the eye area.  
And the skin on your lips is just as delicate as that around your eyes, and could use the extra love and care, as well.

And that, my friends, works for me!

Comments

  1. Here is your first comment! lol

    This is very informative. I remember the first time someone showed me how to do this.

    Thanks for sharing.

    robin@heartofwisdom.com
    http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/

    ReplyDelete
  2. never thought about putting it on my lips also. :)
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol good job!!! :) Good tip too.. that makes sense about the ring finger.. Thanks for the post!! Look forward to your next one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great tip - very unique. Thanks for sharing and for making me smile with your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts