I'm back!


I'm back! Returned home late Thursday afternoon. Am still going through re-entry shock. Woke up this morning and had no idea what day it was or where I was. I'll post more about the trip in the days to come.

HOWEVER, I cannot let a moment pass before thanking all of you who prayed for me! The whole trip was just wonderful: smooth travel (a delay getting out of Boston but made our connection), no one got seriously sick, the children were wonderful to be with, good bonding between the adults on the trip, amazing times of learning and cultural exchange, I really do remember how to speak Spanish, made good, life-giving connections with Doulos Discovery School in Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic, my family all survived my absence...

More details to come soon.

Comments

  1. Hurray! Can't wait to see you. Said a little prayer every time I saw your "I'm Off" post title on the sidebar of my blog.

    Looking forward to your pics and stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to hear all about it, Kit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts