Announcement

Well, I'm not going to be able to hide this for long, so I might as well tell you now...

I'm...


NOT PREGNANT!

Ha ha! Did I trick you?

But I did get haircut today. I mean, a major haircut. I've never been super cautious about my hair overall. At certain times I have been very cautious (read: BORING!). But in the span of my life, I've had all hair lengths. Well, not Crystal Gayle length (does anybody know who she is any more? You youngsters might not).

ANYWAYS. I have cut my hair. And it is short. So be prepared, if you live close enough to see me. My hair guy, Erik, assures me this is a cut he saw all over Los Angeles, when he was there a few weeks ago. And that's all that matters, right? It's not how you feel, it's how you look, dahling!

Comments

  1. Kitty~ I need to SEE you! Show me a pic, PLEASE! I'm sure with your new haircut, you look like a "rockstar". I MISS YOU!!!! Come quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many haircuts have you had this summer? I feel like everytime I see you it shorter! I love it! Getting a haircut is one of my favorite things to do - its just hair, it will grow back, right? Can't wait to see it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. This post is hilarious!! You are way too funny. Love the haircut. Now we just need a nose piercing to go with that... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haircut announcement and no picture? C'mon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I know, the picture will be forthcoming...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts