1000 Gifts continued


Do you like this cork guy? I made a whole village of cork people when I was little. My mom sent them to me a few years ago. I love them!


Continuing to count the blessing from our God, hoping to become more like that which I set my mind upon.

0305
oldest son reading the Christmas story to the family


0306
full candle-lit service on Christmas Eve. More and more people in our young church are putting down roots and deciding to stay. It's very exciting to me.

0307
picking up family at the train on Christmas Day

0308
picking up more family at the airport on Christmas night!

0309
our cranking furnace and space heaters

0310
a FULL house for Christmas weekend. I loved ALL of it...even 10 people and one bathroom!

0311
Christmas breakfast, my very favorite meal of the WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR!


0312
a Christmas with my parents...we haven't had Christmas together in 7 years

0313
holiday cooking and feasting...what a luxury! So thankful.


0314
party with neighbors; glad to have them in our home


0315
fun excursions with the grandparents during Christmas week


0316
the TWELVE days of Christmas! I like to eke out all the enjoyment I can


0317
tree lights


0318
snow storms

0319
safe travels for family

0320
getting back into a routine

0321
all the Christmas cards, still lining the hallway

0322
new sermon series in Matthew

0323
the body of Christ



holy experience

Comments

  1. Beautiful list!
    Christmas breakfast and spending Christmas with parents for first time in 7 years...wow!
    grace to you
    Annesta

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY pretty photos and i love the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, those cork people are just adorable. 0317, all the way -- it's why it takes me until mid-jan to take our tree down!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts