Feel the love

This morning I was having some attitude problems.  As in, every one of my children was annoying me.  Every little comment, every sound of chewing, every tiff.  Oh it was bad, bad, bad.  
I thought maybe a good, protein-filled breakfast would help us.
So I set about making egg-in-the-hole.  Not really part of my regular repertoire, but I thought, "Maybe if I serve them with love, my heart will change."
So I made these.  You know, maybe that little heart-shaped cookie cutter would do the ole trick.


Turns out it takes more than a cookie cutter to change your heart.  No big victory for me today -- just a realization that MY heart is what ails me.
Hope you all had a great Saturday!
 

Comments

  1. my mom always called these moons over Miami - and we often had them for dinner... i still do sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you DID have victory. Serving with love, in spite of how you felt, is what God prescribes. Feelings are tricksy.
    P.S I find chewing noises unnerving all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi, thanks for your words.
    I can't ever stand chewing noises. I wish I didn't hear them. I know I must make them, too, but...ick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts