Things I've Ruined

1. any manicure I've ever had

2. my pedicure

3. countless glasses from our cabinet. Bowls, too. Anything that breaks.

4. bedtime with husband by talking about all the things that have to be done tomorrow or the next day or ever

5. things in the laundry by not separating carefully enough. Can't get those stains out.

6. our wood kitchen floor is ruined and I feel partially responsible for it by not demanding that our lame plumber take responsibility for it

7. dresses and shirts by putting them in the dryer so that they become miniature

8. a friendship with someone by being offended by her and not knowing how to make it right again

9. our white upholstered rocking chair by letting the cat get on it

10. countless dinners by not adding enough salt, not tasting, cooking too long, not caring enough about food

11. a really cute pair of flats from Target by spilling gasoline all over them then trying to wash them

12. my husband's movie watching experience by asking way too many and too obvious questions

13. my brothers' Lego-playing when we were little because I didn't "play right". I kind of did that one on purpose.

14. socks by wearing them outside so that they are beyond repair

15. my home permanent when I was 12 because I went swimming right after I got it at my friend Kathy Bay's condo complex




Comments

Popular Posts