Link Love

It's almost Valentine's Day...whew. I have to admit that I'm not too crazy about this holiday. I'm all for expressing love, but there is so much pressure involved if your children are in school.
Make the Valentine mail boxes...wrap, decorate, cut the slit for deliveries.
Make and address Valentines for all the classmates...that was 59 Valentines in total for us this year.
Make and MAIL Valentines to grandparents and great-grandparents...attempt creativity...try to limit the number of ninja fight scenes on the cards...maybe they could shoot each other with heart arrows, a la Cupid? Just an idea.

Today I want to direct you to a post written by Ann at Holy Experience. CLICK HERE to read. She seems to always get me where I live. Choosing love instead of anger. Why not always joy, indeed.

God is really working on me in so many areas now. I'm glad He won't just leave me in my awful condition. But it hurts.




Comments

  1. wow, i have a whole new appreciation for my mom. i can't imagine how in the world she did this stuff for all five of us and ran her own business. her frustration at my last minute requests for projects due the next day is making *way* more sense.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they have to make Valentine boxes at home! As I recall, we decorated brown paper bags at school, hung them on the chalk tray in front of class, and everyone tossed in their valentines during a short party at the end of the day. You're inspiring me to homeschool. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts