1000 Gifts

I'm joining the Gratitude Community. I want my whole life to be worship and intentionally giving thanks is part of that.

Ann, at Holy Experience, has given us the chance to share our gratitude with the assembly. You might consider joining, as you think through all the ways God shows that He loves us!

I hope to continue my list every Monday, Lord willing!


holy experience

0001
an air conditioner on a sticky night, making our room a haven of cool

0002
getting up early to take the train to VBS tomorrow!

0003
101 Simple Meals by Mark Bitman at the New York Times. This article was printed two summers ago, and it helps get me through.

0004
a skinny brown six-year-old boy coming downstairs in his tighty whiteys!

0005
Lucy's songs, sung all day to all kinds of tunes about all kinds of subjects. She told our friend, "I sing all the time because I have a lot of songs."

0006
hugging the necks of old friends at church yesterday, praying for them as they prepare to move to Ukraine

0007
the soft heart of a dear friend who has suffered so much loss in the last years. As she faces yet more heartache, it is an honor to pray for her.

0008
lots of new faces at VBS today! It is a joy to love the children


Comments

Popular Posts