End of summer

Birthdays we will celebrate this weekend:
2

Hurricanes expected to blow through in the next three days:
1

Items we have checked out from the public library:
74 (Oh. My.  How will I ever find them all?  I always say that my fines are the way I support the library.)


Children in my house yesterday afternoon:
9


Adorable infants we babysat yesterday:
1

Random and funny questions my children ask:
pretty sure it's 70,000 


Minutes left I have to write this post:
0

It's going to be a crazy weekend around here!  Hope I'll get to share a bit later on.
Happy Friday, my friends!



Comments

  1. Have a fun weekend. I hope the hurricane is significantly weak by the time it gets up to your area. We believe our family paid for our library's renovations with our fines :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, it's a great way to support literacy and community, don't you think?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts