Footwear awesomeness.

I have the best mother-in-law in the world.  First of all, she loves me and is one of my biggest admirers.  She and I like to joke by saying that we are part of the Mutual Admiration Society.  She is ever supportive and helpful, and she's been praying for me since my husband was a little baby.
Another great thing about my mother-in-love, is that she has amazing style.  So many of my best pieces of clothing are either hand-me-downs or gifts from her.
About a month ago, I opened a box that had arrived in the mail.  It was from my mother-in-law and was full of some things that we had left at her house over the summer, and other sundry items.  I also pulled out a pair of boots, obviously something from her closet that she wasn't going to wear anymore.  When I saw them, I actually gasped in amazement and had to put them on right away.  They are that awesome.  I don't know much about them except that they are probably from the 1980's or maybe the '90's, made in Italy and totally wicked (that means cool and amazing).
Here is how I rocked them to school the other day.  Oh, the little ruffle-y socks you see peeking over the top are from her, as well.
Thanks, Judy, for sharing your style with me!


Comments

  1. My mother in law rocks too. She is my biggest fan. Love the boots. I had a similar pair in high school. Too bad I didn't hold onto them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me!?! LOVE! And I also love your awesome gold gladiator sandals in your photo-montage at the top of your title page :) You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boots! And you wear them well. I have to disagree with you, though. I have the best M-I-L on the planet. World without end. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts