Red Sox

A few weeks ago, John and I splurged and took the whole family to a Red Sox game.  Sadly, our beloved Sox have some of the most expensive tickets in all of Major League Baseball, so we have never been able to take everyone at the same time.  But, when we knew that we would be leaving Boston, we also knew that each of us had to have at least one experience at Fenway, that magical ballpark.  
We had a great time at the game, though I did feel sadness that we hadn't been able to go to games more often.  Fenway is beautiful and really, really fun and totally Boston.  
I'm so glad we could make some great memories that night.

















Comments

  1. A wonderful memory to.take with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I agree, Fenway is totally Boston.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erika! Are you gone? Are you here? I hope you have loved your time in Boston, as well.

      Delete
  3. I agree with Erin, but I know you won't miss those Boston winters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jodi! But I might miss the shoveling because, you know, you can actually SEE the results of your labor...Hee hee!

      Delete
  4. Kit...this made me tear up. I am really going to miss you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts