Five more weeks

People.  Five weeks from today we will most likely be somewhere on the road (not too far) on the long trek to Texas.  That is so soon!  Way too soon.
So here is what is going down this week.  It is the last week of school for the three youngest.  At the moment, I've got three batches of muffins going for the third grade end-of-year party and the end-of-year brunch for the women's Bible study at church.  Oh yeah, I guess I should also use those to feed my little chickadees.  Then I need to make the final preparations for tonight, which is the graduation for my own students.  Must finish the remarks I will make to them, as well as make sure their gifts are in order, with meaningful cards attached.

Yesterday, Lucy and Clayton and I had separate field trips.  Lucky John went with Lucy and the kindergarteners to the Museum of Science and had a hilarious time.  Clayton went to a fair trade cafe and store and my school went to the zoo and a picnic.  
This is the last week that the three youngest ones will all be in the same school; this won't happen again for them, so I want to savor it and mark it somehow.
Aaaaaand, we'r off.  No time for more this morning.  Have a great day!

Comments

  1. This post almost made me cry. Thinking of and praying for you all in these 5 weeks. Love you bunches. Don't forget to pack the tissues wherever you go, as I recall, those emotions are tricky and can catch you off guard at any moment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts