Update

10:58 a.m. All is quiet. Clayton and Mac are doing the sit and spin at the top of the stairs. Do you think that's safe? Water on the stove for an early lunch of delicious and nutritious mac and cheese. The girls are playing. Ben is reading, I think. He and Walter may still be sulking at all my "ruining of their fun".

11:07 a.m. Had to put Lucy in her bed by herself, as she is screaming at everyone. Uh oh, someone's crying. Clayton. Apparently Walter was kicking him. Shocking.

11:09 a.m. Lucy is quiet. Maybe I can let her out. Still haven't gotten my clothes on. Must...get...clothes...on.

11:29 a.m. Had a really sweet talk with Walter about his being a leader, why we have conflict with each other, why we need Jesus. I think he was really listening. Finally I am dressed. Mac and cheese is ready. Lucy has fallen asleep. Poor little thing is completely overwrought. It takes a lot of energy to keep up with one's idol. Louisa is Lucy's idol.

12:07 p.m. Ahhhh...peace. Everyone is fed, the big boys are playing football outside, Lucy is asleep still, Theo and Louisa are playing together with Webkins and I am making my own lunch. Yea!

Comments

  1. These were a pair of entertaining blog posts. Glad you made it through in good humor! Are you happy the kids have school tomorrow? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts