Reading list

See that sunshine?! Isn't it awesome?!

These books came in the mail for me yesterday! A treasure trove of wisdom and sanity! I can't wait to get started! All of these have come highly recommended and have been sitting in my cart on Amazon to purchase later. Well, later finally came!


Here is our boiled water supply for the day. (Note: the boil water order has been lifted, but I still need to flush out our pipes before we drink the tap water.) It's not so hard, this boiling water business. I heard stories of people fighting over bottled water at the store. Come on, people! How hard it is to boil water?!?

Comments

  1. Let me know how you like the Family Feasts book! We've been trying (unsuccessfully) to cut our grocery bill down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts