Birthday Thanks



Today's my birthday; so much to be thankful for today.  


#1013  a wedding (congrats to Jenny and Mac!  It was beautiful)
#1014  the wedding liturgy; "Jesus himself adorned this way of life..."
#1015  Southern folks
#1016  Southern folks in Boston
#1017  time change makes it easier to get up!  
#1018  sunset so red
#1019  birthday present anticipation:  "Mom, I can't tell you what we got, but..."
#1020  trip to NYC this week with 7/8th graders!
#1021  newly sharpened pencils
#1022  8-year-old so proud of cleaned room
#1023  8-year-old serving siblings so willingly
#1024  husband getting up early with me (a birthday present?!)
#1025  growing older in the Lord is a great grace
#1026  8-year-old excitement:  "Mom, you're 40 now!  This is so great!"  Oh, to always feel like that.
#1027  birthday love from my students and co-workers
#1028  we're going to see "The Lion King" in New York!
#1029  my sweet in-laws are coming this week for a good, long visit
#1030  boy, Facebook really give you the birthday love, doesn't it?


More pictures to come, I hope.  Feeling a bit hurried with the trip later this week and busy weekend following.

Comments

  1. Happiest of birthdays! I was 40 once. Now I'm sneaking up on eccentric.

    I'm glad you like newly sharpened pencils. Have fun in the Big Apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Dear Friend xo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts