Exciting days

I've got an exciting few days coming up.
  
Tomorrow I and two colleagues will drive to New York City with our ten 7th and 8th graders.  As part of a year-long study of immigration, we will visit the Tenement Museum and Ellis Island.  I've never been to either place, so I'm really looking forward to the trip!  Good thing I like middle-schoolers.


My wonderful in-laws have arrived in town and we're anticipating lots of good time together.  On Saturday, we will continue the celebration of my birthday week with some friends.  I haven't had a birthday party in a LONG time, so I'm looking forward to that as well!


From there we will all go hurtling toward Thanksgiving, when we'll welcome MORE family (yay!  so happy to have lots of family here with us especially because we live far away from most everyone we're related to).


I hope to post tomorrow from New York, but I'm not sure of our internet access while we're gone.

Wish us a good trip!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts