Something awesome

Before I show you the thing I have to show you, you probably want to take a deep breath.
Just get ready.
I'm guessing that some of you will have no words for what you are about to see.
This is something that I needed to help me endure.  To help me through the slush, the ice, the slipping, the ice chopping, the non-existent sidewalks, the one lane streets.  The dark mornings and the cold.  These are things you don't even realize have a grip on you until you become aware that you haven't fully relaxed your shoulders in days, perhaps weeks, all in your body's effort to conserve heat.
I have a perfect remedy.  Not the only remedy, mind you, but A remedy.
Behold.

 That's right.  Silver moon boots.  Just like you're walking on the moon.  Only better.
It's okay if you don't know what to say. 
I understand.

Comments

  1. If i lived there, i would need a moon "suit" :) I think they're *COOL* GO MOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. be still my heart. this is EXACTLY what I need in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, baby. Love them. Now can you do some Michael Jackson moves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Everyone else will wish they believed in themselves enough to wear SILVER boots.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts