The careful bee

Well hello there!  I know I've been away for a long while.
I had a great trip to Portland; I'll write more about that later.
For now, this is all I've got:

Today Lucy showed me a tiny red dot on her ankle.
"Mama, is this a bee bite?" she asked.

"I don't think so, Lucy.  I think that you would know if a bee had stung you."

"But, Mama, there are VERY CAREFUL bees that could have bit me when I wasn't looking!  So do you think it is a bee bite?"

"Well, I guess, yes, it could have been a careful bee."  That snuck up and bit you and you didn't notice much later.  Maybe it could happen. 

Comments

  1. Welcome back! I'm going to be raising honeybees soon, so I hope I'll get some careful bees :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts