Not an Oreo, not a Nutter-Butter, not a chocolate chip...

In a talk we heard yesterday, one of the World Harvest Mission staff said something great:

"There is no cookie-cutter way to share the gospel.  I'll tell you why.  Because the gospel is not a cookie."  

He went on to say that it is a many-faceted diamond, more beautiful than anything we have ever seen, and that we consider what facet to present to our audience based on what they need to hear most.  A very fascinating and wonderful concept, and one I hope to discuss and learn more about while I am here.

Comments

  1. Kit! I love that you're blogging in the UK!
    I've had the pleasure of being with your kiddos at the Barnes/Sawyer Compound a couple times this week. They miss you, but are doing great! Last night at giving thanks after we ate Clay said he was thankful for "being here." Then Bradley said he was thankful for his neighborhood and Walter called out, "Does that include Arlington!?"
    hahahahaha oh the sweetness of children. :)
    Enjoy the rest of your time!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts