Poor Mary


UPDATE: New song lyrics by LKS: "Jesus, Jesus, strummin' on the old banjo."
Funny. I can picture Jesus playing the banjo.

Lucy's song (to the tune of Mary had a little lamb):

"Mary had some trouble with her dress, trouble with her dress, trouble with her dress...

Mary had a little trouble, a little trouble, a little trouble...

Mary had some trouble with her purse, trouble with her purse, trouble with her purse...

Mary had some trouble with her mom, trouble with her mom, trouble with her mom..."

What a life for poor old Mary! And I sincerely hope this is not a taste of things to come between Lucy and me.

Comments

  1. I'm trying to make sure these comments are received in the sincere manner in which they are written. I AM LAUGHING SO HARD! her dress, purse and mom! Oh man, Kit - I don't know what to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things kids come up with... that is awesome. LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!

    Oh, and you have an award on my blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts