It's Wednesday, do you know where you are?

This is one of those posts where I rely heavily on photos because I've been out of town for the last three days and my brain is fried. John and I are about to get on a plane back to Boston after a few days in our old hometown on Atlanta.  We had a blast, but are ready to get back to "normal".
Soccer season ended last weekend and Lucy and I snapped this photos.  That girl is a hoot.








This neighbor is a little bit confused as to exactly which holiday/season he should decorate for.  It's a patriotic autumnal Christmas extravaganza!
Lucy told me that this tree is her big sister.  She hugged it several times and instructed me to hug it (her?) when I went by.  Bossy.
Hope y'all (see, I'm in the South as I write this!) are having a good week!  

Comments

  1. If there's ever a book called, "The World According to Lucy S." I'm buyin'. Plant the seed, will you Kit? Because I really think there should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... you were in Atlanta! Right next door to me:) What did y'all do? The book came yesterday!!! I am so excited and can't wait to dive in. We are heading to Birmingham for Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to enjoying it then. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There should be laws prohibiting pumpkins and Christmas decorations from existing in the same time and space! It's one of my pet peeves! Safe travels home. Hug a few trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi, great idea. She needs to keep it up.
    Alisa! We were at PCA church planting assessment. Good times.
    Hope you have some good reading time this week!
    Nancy, can't wait til your car is healed and we can visit! Yippee! Yes, the lingering Halloween decos are starting to get to me. I prefer just straight autumn decorations until Advent starts...just a week away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay first of all love your shoes!! fall is just gorgeous here. your pictures capture that beauty perfectly:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts