A day with my honey

A week ago, John and I took a morning to go explore a little town near here.  We had read an article in the paper about a great new restaurant that was out of the way somewhere, so we set off to find it!
Find it we did.  For you locals, I recommend it.  Cute little place, really good Mexican food.  They have an amazing dinner special going on right now:  three courses for 2 for $20!  Next time, we'll have to try it for dinner.
Oh, and the cute-but-over-priced antique store next door had an adorable pot-bellied pig and chickens running around.  Loved it.
Bandera County Courthouse
























Comments

  1. The chickens at the restaurant definitely say "Texas." I haven't been to Bandera in a long time...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts