I will mention the lovingkindesses of the LORD...

It's Monday (for a few more hours!) so I'm joining the gratitude community and recounting the ways the Lord blesses. He is merciful and good and He cares in ways that we often overlook. Give us eyes to see, Lord!

I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses. Isaiah 63:7

0842 new (old) tablecloth sent by my mom; reminds me of home
0843 black-eyed Susans on the table
0844 flowers in jars

0845 friends who bring flowers from their yards!
0846 taking time to make things lovely
0847 not worrying about reputation; just hoping to love
0848 gathering of church women at my house

0849 all ages sharing time and talk together
0850 brave new-comers! Brava!
0851 TWO kinds of muffins!
0852 staying up late and getting up early; seems to be how I function under pressure
0853 loooongggg naps
0854 friends who stay long after everyone else has gone; I've always loved that
0855 mornings on my little porch
0856 community
0857 having only two at home this week; it's so different
0858 praying for my mom and dad on their trip to Europe!
0859 praying for Walt and Clay everyday; imagining what they're doing
0860 buying paint and picking colors
0861 scrambled eggs
0862 news of new pregnancies
0863 these cheeks

holy experience

Comments

  1. Enjoyed reading your list ...and looking at those sleepy cheeks. How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh amen to not worrying about reputation and black eyed susans!
    I think we are similar...I think I'll have to follow you around for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you think!! Gathering of fellow believers...rich communication, nothing quite like it! AND those cheeks ARE adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #847 yes and amen. Thanks for stopping to say hi. Your blog is cheerful and I'm glad to have found it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kit - these lists make me miss you!

    Any new pregnancies I'd be excited to hear? I've got the baby bug again; got my cuddles in with my 7 mo old nephew last night. :)

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet list! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts