Let October in!

Here dies another day during which I have had eyes, ears, hands and the great world around me; and with tomorrow begins another.
Why am I allowed two?
G.K. Chesterton
(found this quote on someone else's blog and loved it)


The list of God's great blessings continues.  I've missed posting to this community in the last MONTH!  It's really been that long.
Last Friday, I began a gratitude list with my 7th and 8th graders.  One sweet student had come in with tears because her mama was in the hospital.  We prayed for her, and then I said, "This is the perfect time to start our list!  When things seem the worst, we need to remember how our Father is loving us all the time."  We may begin our own blog and join the Gratitude Community; I'll let you know what happens.
0912  Love and Logic wisdom
0913  baby legs
0914  good coffee fast (thanks to this)
0915  my Sunday School class of 4th and 5th graders
0916  our class library at school
0917  orange juice
0918  muffins
0919  a bad dream not true!
0920  neighbor's fire pit
0921  having a few minutes together at breakfast
0922  praying in bed in the dark together
0923  our dining room in the early evening
0924  our new Compassion kids!  from the DR and Uganda
0925  remembering my Grandma
0926  friends who will babysit
0927  wet leaves on sidewalk
0928  whipping winds
0929  let not your heart be troubled
0930  the effects of a grateful heart
0931  Walter being sweet and helpful to Theo - filling his love tank!
0932  talking with Elizabeth, otherwise known to me as Elizard,  my dear dear sister-friend
0933  Swiffers
0934  what the Lord has taught me over time
0935  longing for heaven
0936  harmonizing at church
0937  Miquelrius notebooks!
0938  baking
0939  our happy little goldfish!  He keeps me company on quiet early mornings
0940  people who are older than I am
0941  our community group
0942  colored pencils in a jar
0943  rearranging furniture
0944  vacuuming - instant gratification
0945  warm September
0946  seeing kids really play with a new language
0947  Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom






holy experience

Comments

  1. #927,928 I love them too. The beauty of Autumn amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the warmth and the spirit in your blog. i love your heart, and the way you're starting a gratitude list with your class. i think you're beautiful. :) thanks for stopping by my place today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH I love the idea of doing this with children. I lead Sunday School for our 5 - 11's and we have a big bare spot on our notice board at the moment! hmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, friends, for visiting here and leaving notes! I appreciate you!
    Love
    Kit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.

Popular Posts