Things in your bag

My bag is a mess, as it usually is. I try to be organized about it, but I  always end of throwing stuff in there.

First, the bag itself. I've been using this purse without changing for over a year! It is by Desigual, a Spanish brand that I really like. I found this bag at the Dallas airport, where they have a Desigual store! And it was on sale! The handle needs mending, which makes me sad because who knows how long it will take me to get around to that. But I love this bag. It is the perfect combination of color, sparkle and understatement. That's hard to pull off!

Here's what I've got:

1. wallet
2. checkbook with new checkbook cover that I got on Amazon. I had been using the horrid plastic ones that the bank gives you. How old am I? Well, I must be old if I still have checks.
3. pouch for lip products and lady products. 
4. two pairs of reading glasses. I never want to be unprepared, which I was last week when I went to a workshop in San Antonio and had to stop at Walgreens to buy another pair. 
5. tiny pouch with earbuds and a splitter. And a highlighter and a tiny eyeglass repair screwdriver.
6. sunglasses in a soft case that won't stay closed. Not the best system.
7. a chain from a necklace I borrowed from Lucy that broke while I was wearing it.
8. many receipts that I need to record in our budget tracker. I'm the worst.
9. two lip balms
10. a bunch of Starbucks gift cards. Not sure if any of them have money on them.
11. a gift card to Chick fil A. 
12. two rolls of washi tape for decorating my bullet journal
13. three pens of different styles (need to be ready for any writing opportunity)
14. a pack of gum

What I miss having in my purse:
1. lego guys
2. matchbox cars
3. tiny swords
4. Barbie shoes or accessories

Now my debit card is in a random pocket because one of the guys borrowed it to go to the grocery store for me.




Comments

Popular Posts